Cruise a Relaxed Course to Tropical Islands
The perfect get-a-way and escape from the crowds of Phi Phi and Phuket's busy scene. This is a fabulous adventure for those who truly want a special Thailand holiday, but please do book in advance!
This cruise price already includes your transfer from any hotel on Phuket to Koh Phi Phi first. A voyage will have no more than 8 guests, your experiences will be intimate and personal.
So in essence your round trip to from Phuket to Phi Phi is included. We speed boat you over and you sail back on Suwan Macha. Its the perfect itinerary.
On board the boat, your accommodation is based on sharing a double or twin cabin (non air-conditioned). All meals delicous meals, water, soft drinks, coffee and tea, the use of all water sports equipment on board and the National Park entrance fees are included. A fully-stocked bar is available. Our experienced crew and the excellent cook on board will make this journey a truly unforgettable experience.
Two kayaks are available for your private excursions to beaches and secluded coves. Thailand's southern coastlines and local islands have many get-a-way hiding spots. The swiming is inviting. Overhanging cliffs and caves invite you your sense of adventure or just relax on beaches. If snorkeling is your dream, Suwan Macha has masks, fins and snorkels. Set yourself free and enjoy the warm clear turquoise waters between Phi Phi and Phuket.
View the itinerary and photos!
Tour Itinerary & Map (below)
Tuesday Departure at 7:15 am from your hotel on Phuket with included transfers from Phuket to the Rassada Pier at 8:00 am. Leave Phuket on the ferry for Ton Sai Pier on Koh Phi Phi Island by air-conditioned motor boat.
12:00 Enjoy a nice lunch on Phi Phi and by about 1:00 Its time to board Suwan Macha Junk Rigged Schooner. We will introduce your Captain and crew, get organized, assign rooms, do a safety briefing. It's time to get going and by 1:30 the Suwan Macha sets sail from Koh Phi Phi. The first of your 4 day voyage has begun; island hopping along the way back to Phuket. Enjoy your first afternoon of sailing. You are in store for lovely beaches and tropical swimming. Dinner is on board tonight. More excursions are available either by kayak or swim ashore.
(note about day 1, if you are already on Koh Phi Phi, we must coordinate your rendevous with the boat)
Wednesday: After breakfast, cruise the islands between Krabi and Phi Phi with more snorkeling, swimming and sunbathing before going ashore to explore various Islands. This is a full day of fun, in the boat, in the kayak, on the beach and in the water. The crew make a nice lunch for you. More islands to explore. After dinner on board, sit back and reward yourself with a delicous dinner. Relax and njoy the peacefulness of the night in a secluded bay or go ashore to take in the scene from the beach. Eventually, you will retire to your comfortable cabin.
Thursday: Enjoy breakfast on deck, then tour the unique Sea Gypsy Village and a spectacular ride amongst the mangroves and hidden lagoons. Spend the afternoon in the clear green waters of Krabi or take to a deserted white sand beach to enjoy your own private sun-bathing. Sunset is yours to enjoy on deck with a Succulent feast of Thai cuisine - Night on board.
Friday: Disembark the Suwan Macha Schooner in Phuket at Yacht Haven Pier at approximately 11:00 am. The included transfer to your hotel makes for an easy relaxing way to end your luxury experience. Lasting memories from your journey on board are yours to savor!
Good to Know
When moored you are welcome to come and go from the ship as much as you like. Sailing times will be determined by the Captain.
Fire Risk and Smoking:
Smoking is not permitted in your cabin or any internal areas. Smoking is cautiously permitted in outside areas only.
Food Safety and Hygiene:
Bottled water is used for cooking and food preparation on board.
You should check with your doctor to ensure that you are fit for travel and your doctor would check with the relevant organization in your country as to whether any inoculations are required. The vessel does not have facilities for disabled people or wheel chair access. Some first aid equipment is on board.
Mobile phones work everywhere in Thailand. You can connect to the international roaming networks or you can buy an inexpensive cell phone in Thailand or take one with you, once there, have a local number assigned and you buy your minutes at 7-11 of which there are many throughout Thailand.
The currency in Thailand is Thai Baht. ATMs are available everywhere. Passports & Visa's Tourists entering Thailand for 30 days or less do not need an entry Visa. If you are planning to stay 31 days or more, you need an entry Visa.
Terms & Conditions
Booking the Tour:
- Price USD, per person, min of 2 persons per booking
- Maximum number of passengers 8 adults (5 cabins of 3 doubles + 2 singles).
- Allow up to 24 hours for TourChoice.com to confirm your booking after you submit your request to us.
- The tour price includes service and government tax.
- We accept secure payments by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal
- TourChoice does not receive any customer sensitive data from credit card processing companies
- Booking 60 days or less in advance requires repayment in full once your reservation has been confirmed by TourChoice.com
- If booking more than 60 days prior to departure date, a 50% deposit on conformation and full payment is needed 30 days prior to tour.
- A booking voucher & invoice will be emailed to you immediately upon confirmation of your reservation.
- Suggest booking a minimum of 2 to 3 months in advance during high season (November 1 to April 30)Please read about TourChoice.com's unique consumer protection under About Us off the main menu.
- Children aged 2-12 years sharing a Double room with 1 (one) adult will be charged 50% off the adult rate.
- Infants less than 2 years sharing room with parents are free of charge.
- Children aged 2-12 years cannot be accommodated with 2 (two) parents in one Double room.
- If an extra cabin is needed for one or more children please mention your needs in the comments section when booking and we will reconfirm the child rate. We always do our best to accommodate your needs.
This tour is on a join in basis. Every Saturday from Yacht Haven Pier on Phuket.
Refund / Cancellation / No Show:
- Full refund less 5% up to 22 days prior to departure
- Refund less 25 % of tour rate if 21 days or less prior to departure
- Refund less 50 % of tour rate if 14 days or less prior to departure
- Refund less 75 % of tour rate if 7 days or less prior to departure
- One day and No show : Forfeit 100 % of tour rate
Through to October 31, 2016 Note: The tour operator reserves the right to revise the tariffs depending on the change of fuel prices.
Ask about Sailing Cruise - Phi Phi to Phuket