Cruising, Swiming, Beaches and Islands
" We had an amazing time! This was the highlight of our trip. The guide and crew on board were excellent and attentive to our needs. The trip and itinerary itself was fabulous and we felt relaxed and fresh after the cruise." - P. Chan - Australia.
The Suwan Macha, a junk rigged schooner is your home for your perfect tropical holiday. You will sail a relaxed course between Phuket, Phang Nga Bay, Krabi, and the Phi Phi Islands – its a storybook setting and a romantic adventure at sea or the perfect holiday for adventurous friends. On your voyage, there will be no more than 8 guests, your experiences are personalized and memorable.
It starts with pick up at the airport or your hotel in Phuket. A sense of discovery begins and accompanies much of what you see and do. The emphasis is on ease, comfort, fun and choice. This is door to door service and prices include roundtrip transfers before and after the tour. The onboard cabins are double or twin sharing cabin (non air-conditioned). All meals, water, soft drinks, coffee and tea, the use of all water sports equipment on board and the National Park entrance fees are included. A fully-stocked bar is available.
You will be looked after by an experienced crew of 3 including an excellent cook. This will probably be the best food you have in Thailand! We have many happy customers who have enjoyed this journey.
The coastlines of local islands have many get-a-way spots where you can explore overhanging cliffs and caves or relax on beaches. Suwan Macha carries two kayaks for your private excursions to these beaches and secluded coves. For avid snorkelers, Suwan Macha carries masks, fins and snorkels.
Set yourself free and enjoy the warm clear turquoise waters between Phi Phi and Phuket.
Check out the itinerary, photo gallery and see what's included!
Tour Itinerary & Map (below)
Saturday Departure: Transfer (included) from your hotel in Phuket around noon to the embarkation pier, Suwan Macha departs from Yacht Haven pier at 2:00 pm.
Set a course between the towering islands of Phang Nga Bay and visit to the ever-popular James Bond Island. Back onboard, you'll anchor in time for a postcard sunset. Your first memorable dinner and overnight onboard Suwan Macha while at a secluded anchor.
The night sky and ocean sounds are yours to discover.
Sunday: Enjoy breakfast on deck, then tour the unique Sea Gypsy Village and a spectacular ride amongst the mangroves and hidden lagoons. Spend the afternoon in the clear green waters of Krabi or take to adeserted white sand beach to enjoy your own private sun-bathing. This afternoon's itinerary. Sun, swim, sail, snorkel, relax, explore!Sunset is yours to enjoy on deck with a Succulent feast of Thai cuisine - Night on board.
Monday: After breakfast, cruise the islands between Krabi and Phi Phi with more sunning, snorkeling, swimming, sunbathing and relaxing before going ashore to explore Phi Phi Island. Sounding like yesterday? A cruise aboard the Suwan Macha Schooner brings out the best in you!After a lovely dinner on board, sit back and enjoy the serenity and peacefulness of the night in a secluded bay. Star gaze in to the wee hours tonight!
Tuesday: After breakfast onboard, travel to Phi Phi Lay and explore the Maya Bay Cave (made famous by the filmThe Beach). Then ashore Phi Phi Island for lunch. After lunch return to Phuket by ferry from TonSai Pier and arrive at Rassada Pier, and transfer to your hotel with arrival around 6:00 pm. Lasting memories are yours to take home! Transfer to your hotel in Phuket is included.
Good to Know
Sailing times are determined by the Captain but when moored you are welcome to come and go from the ship as much as you like. Enjoy exploring the pristine waters, various islands and lovely beaches.
Fire Risk and Smoking:
Smoking is not permitted in your cabin or any internal areas.
Food Safety and Hygiene:
Bottled water is used for cooking and food preparation on board.
You should check with your doctor to ensure that you are fit for travel and your doctor would check with the relevant organization in your country as to whether any inoculations are required.
You can connect to the international roaming networks or you can buy an inexpensive cell phone in Thailand and you top up your phone at 7-11 of which there are many throughout Thailand.
The currency in Thailand is Thai Baht. ATMs are available everywhere.
Passports & Visa’s:
Tourists entering Thailand for 30 days or less do not need an entry Visa. If you are planning to stay 31 days or more, you need an entry Visa. Thailand offers a 60 day visa for tourists.
For safety reasons and according to weather conditions, the program may be amended without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
Booking the Tour:
- Price USD, based on 2 persons per booking
- Maximum number of passengers 8 adults (5 cabins of 3 doubles + 2 singles).
- Allow up to 24 hours for TourChoice.com to confirm your booking after you submit your request to us.
- The tour price includes service and government tax.
- We accept secure payments by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal
- TourChoice does not receive any customer sensitive data from credit card processing companies
- Booking 60 days or less in advance requires prepayment in full once your reservation has been confirmed by TourChoice.com.
- If booking more than 60 days prior to departure date, a 50% deposit on conformation and full payment is needed 30 days prior to your tour.
- A booking voucher & invoice will be emailed to you immediately upon confirmation of your reservation.
- Suggest booking a minimum of 2 to 3 months in advance during high season (November 1 to April 30) Please read about TourChoice.com's unique consumer protection.
- Children aged 2-12 years sharing a Double room with 1 (one) adult will be charged 50% off the adult rate. Infants less than 2 years sharing room with parents are free of charge.
- Children aged 2-12 years cannot be accommodated with 2 (two) parents in one Double room. If an extra cabin is needed for one or more children please mention your needs in the comments section when booking and we will reconfirm the child rate. We always do our best to accommodate your needs.
This tour is on a join in basis. It departs every Saturday from Yacht Haven Pier on Phuket.
Refund / Cancellation / No Show:
- Full refund less 5% up to 22 days prior to departure
- Refund less 25 % of tour rate if 21 days or less prior to departure
- Refund less 50 % of tour rate if 14 days or less prior to departure
- Refund less 75 % of tour rate if 7 days or less prior to departure
- One day and No show : Forfeit 100 % of tour rate
Through to October 31, 2016. Note: The tour operator reserves the right to revise the tariffs depending on the changes to price of fuel.
Ask about Sailing Cruise - Phuket to Phi Phi