Star Gaze While Camping on a Deserted Beach
This is perfect for beginners or people who do not have the luxury of enough time for the 3 day trip. Adding the Fast Longtail Boat maximizes your Phang Nga Bay Experience. Combine Hong By Starlight with beach camping and dau In The Islands to experience Phang Nga famous caves with a Hong By Starlight trip, camp overnight on Koh Panak, and then motor to self-paddle your own hard-shell kayak with the assistance of our highly trained staff to some of the best spots in Phang Nga Bay a la Day In The Islands. An amazing two days! Forget that hotel for just one night. The food and fun is better anyway!
Tour Itinerary & Map (below)
This tour departs at 12 Noon or 1:00 pm according to the tide. Transportation arrives at your hotel between 11:00 to 12:00 for pick up in a customized Van and transfer 30-90 minutes to the pier depending on location of your hotel.
12:00 to 1:00 pm - Arrive Ao Po, board our modern twin-engine escort boat. Next enjoy a Thai style light lunch over a trip, nature and game briefing.
Arrive at the first Island and explore 2 caves and hongs. Return to the escort boat and move to the second island to explore two more caves and hongs. Self paddle, swim and make your own Loi Kratong before sunset.
NOTE: Trip itinerary may change according to the tides
You are in the Islands today! Second day starts with early morning sunrise over Krabi (spectacular) Paddle to Monkey Bay and explore Hong in daytime total silence.
Return to Camp for breakfast. Walk-in mangrove Hong (tide permitting) Continue to Second Island Circumnavigate Second Island. Finish paddle, return to boat.
Arrive Koh Yao Yai for lunch in local Thai restaurant. Return to Boat.
Arrive last island, circumnavigate and snorkeling.
5:00 pm Your second Seafood buffet and motor back to Phuket, making Starlight guests jealous with your sea stories. Arrive at Ao Po pier and transfer back to your hotel in the evening.
End of your adventure. NOTE: Trip itinerary may change according to the tides.
Good to Know
“The original, still the most reputable and by far the most ecologically sensitive company on the island. Like any good brand in Thailand, “John Gray’s SeaCanoe” name and itineraries have been frequently copied but never duplicated.’’
- Lonely Planet
‘’At sunset we were on our private island beach (just the three of us and our two guides) with tents, a delicious hot meal, and a toasty fire. The sky was clear and Tee called this our ‘’million star hotel’’. Better than any resort! The bay was bioluminescent, and the plankton glowed much brighter than I had experience in Fajardo bay in Puerto Rico. The glowing moonlight swim was one of the best travel moments I’ve ever enjoyed. It rained pretty hard during the night, but we stayed dry and comfy in our tents. In the morning we were surprised to see that some monkeys were trying to join us for breakfast on the beach.’’
- O-Zone_ Traveler, Trip Advisor
Terms & Conditions
Booking the Tour
- Minimum 2 persons per booking are normally required
- Booking confirmations range from same day, up to 24 hours after you submit your request to us
- We confirm to you by email with a Tour Voucher receipt
- Pricing in USD, per person and include service and government tax
- Booking a minimum of 21 days in advance is recommended during peak season (Nov to April)
- We accept secure payments by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal
- TourChoice does not receive any customer sensitive data from credit card processing companies
- Once you have been confirmed by TourChoice.com, payment in full or deposit is required in order to hold your reservation
- 25% deposit is required to hold reservation if booking 6 weeks or more in advance
- Payment in full is due 21 days before tour start date
Custom departures and Availability
- Tour departs on Sunday's and Wednesday's
- Custom departures can be arranged for the cost of $150 per booking
- This tour departs rain or shine. Raincoats are provided if necessary
- For safety reasons the crew may amend the itinerary
- Children aged 5 to 12 are 50% off adult rate.
- Children under age 5 are welcome and at no charge
Refund / Cancellation Policy
- Refundable if cancelled 4 days or more prior to tour start date, less 5%
- 3 days or less cancelling and no shows are non refundable
Tour guide and tour operator is not responsible for lost valuables. Recommend that you do not bring jewelery or large amounts of money. Dry bags are available but be careful with cameras.
What to Bring
- large towel
- warm clothing for evenings
- hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
Ask about Sea Kayaking Expedition Express