See the Highlights with Fascinating Day Tours
You have 3 days of site seeing with a tour guide and driver. See the itinerary to discover sight seeing highlights. Some meals are included as part of the tour and some are not allowing you endulge where and when as you see fit.
Tour Itinerary & Map (below)
Ideally you should arrive in Siem Reap in the morning or the night before. The guide will meet and greet on arrival, welcome then transfer to your hotel for check in. Relax at hotel. You will be picked up by tour guide at noon for lunch at local restaurant. After lunch transfer to visit ARTISAN D’ANGKOR). The Handicraft center. A short stop at WAT THMEY or Killing Field, next stop at the WAR MEMORIAL MONUMENT. Visit Souvenir Shop. Dinner at local restaurant and overnight in Siem Reap.
Morning at 8:00 am you will be picked up at your hotel. Transfer to visit THE SOUTH GATE OF ANGKOR THOM including: BAYON TEMPLE, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara. BAPOUN TEMPLE, THE ROYAL ENCLOSURE PHIMEANAKAS, THE ELEPHANT TERRACE and THE TERRACE OF THE LEPER KING. Next visit: THOMMANAN, CHAOSAY TEVODA, TA KEO: small, attractive temple in very good condition, built at the same time as Angkor Wat. We continue to fabulous TA PROHM. Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon visit: ANGKOR WAT: The “7th Wonders’ of the World”. Sunset viewing on top of BAKHENG HILL. Buffet dinner with traditional show at local restaurant, one hour stop visit NIGHT MARKET & PUB STREET, overnight in Siem Reap.
Morning after breakfast excursion to FLOATING VILLAGE, take a ride by traditional wooden boat on TONLE SAP LAKE. Afternoon free on own leisure. Dinner on your own account tonight.
After breakfast, you are free on own leisure till time to transfer for departure to your next destination. Tour ends here.
Good to Know
All visitors that enter the Kingdom (apart from citizens of Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Laos, Thailand and Vietnam) are required to purchase a visa upon arrival. A basic tourist visa costs on arrival will cost US$20, while a month-long business visa will set you back US$25. You can try purchasing your visa online at:
Cambodia.visahq.ca Cambodia.visahq.com Cambodia visahq.co.uk
Getting to Cambodia
Please see our Destination Guides about Cambodia to learn about transportation options to and from Cambodia. These links below:
Terms & Conditions
Booking the Tour:
- Price USD, per person, min 2 persons per booking or single supplement fee applies
- Suggest booking a minimum of 1 month in advance during high season (October 1 to May 31)
- Allow 24 to 48 hours for TourChoice.com to confirm your booking after you submit your request to us (Cambodia & Myanmar tours take a bit longer to confirm)
- Included local taxes
- We accept secure payments by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal
- TourChoice does not receive any customer sensitive data from credit card processing companies
- Prepayment in full once your reservation has been confirmed by TourChoice.com
- A booking voucher & invoice will be emailed to you immediately upon confirmation of your reservation.
- Please read about TourChoice.com's unique consumer protection.
Single Supplement Fee:
The single supplement fee is the additional amount that a single traveler pays over and above the price per person for groups of 2 or more.
It's always a good idea to buy your own personal trip cancellation insurance for your own protection. You should also buy insurance coverage appropriate for medical, travel coverage and personal liability which should include travel repatriation.
Refund / Cancellation Policy:
- Up to 10 days before tour start date, 30% of tour price
- 3 days or less before tour start date and no show, forfeit 100% of tour price
- 2 – 11years old 50% of adult rate
Ask about Siem Reap in 4 Days by Guided Tour